Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Mistake! Opps..

Today is AM exam, but I made a huge mistake which I have never made in my life before. I have gone through so many studies and exams, never study wrong subject before the exam but it just happened to me, at this important moment.

Study wrong subject and thinking it was FC exam today was terrible. I only knew it when I met a class mate in the train and she told me "oh, I keep memorizing *theory*...", which makes me woke up. "What? *theory* is another subject right?" which I query her back. And she said "Yes, today is AM exam!!" What? Are you kidding me? Meaning I have been revising wrong subject for the whole week.

I have another half an hour to recap everything, asking as many questions as possible, keep myself awake and fresh with AM information. Half an hour passed. At that moment, I was thinking of to quit the exam and retake the subject because I was not confident enough. I called my hubby to tell him that I have been revising wrong subject for the exam, he was shocked too. The next moment, he kept encourage me to try for this round. And I stepped in...

Thanks to him and one of my male classmate who keep giving me positive encouragement to go for this exam at this very important moment. I tried my very best to answer all the questions and stay positive.

Now, I have done with the exam, 2 questions comes into my mind.
Why i didn't realize I was revising the wrong subject? I did jot down clearly in my calendar, but I just didn't realize it.
What if I study correct subject? Yes, for sure I will score!

A good experience but no next time. What I wish is to pass this exam and do better for the rest.
All the best to me.


No comments: